Saturday 26 June 2010

Happy Birthday Steve!!


Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Steve is now officially 56 years old. Since none of the family was here, I wanted to make it special. Spoiling him a little, on his birthday is okay. First, coffee and donuts in bed. Next, special breakfast. We then went out for lunch to Barton Grange. We enjoy it because we can look out at the creek, the wild flowers and beautiful countryside.
In the evening, we had Les and Edna over for tea, with a birthday cake. Look at my husband's shirt. Can you see what it says? I was amazed that I could find this shirt in the town of Garstang.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful birthday celebration! Keep on doing what you're doing -- you don't look a day over 49! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture, I love you bunches!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete