Monday 8 August 2011

Our cozy Flat!!

Three major rooms have become our domain, for possibly the next two years. I've told myself, "You'd better get used to it!!"
The door behind the couch leading to another door, is the bathroom.
As long as I have my kitchen, space to cook, we'll do fine. It's an exercise to get in the bed, as now I climb up, snug to the wall. We have our own mattress on top of the school mattresses provided. We had to have some of our own
comforts:) Fortunately, the couch in the living room, does turn into a bed, but it is relatively small, small quarters. There is a hotel on the Lancaster University campus called the Lancaster House Hotel. We went to investigate a few weeks ago and found it rather nice. So if you decide to come visit, check the hotel out on the internet!! We'll check out the discounts!!
This Flat is "our home" as we give it our homey touch. August and September will be relatively quiet, but the students will return to school by October. We'll assess the noise factor at that time!! It's small, but not tiny:) I thank God for my new home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment