Wednesday 21 July 2010

BBC Radio Lancashire Interview with Sally Naden





Sally Naden, the host, discussed several topics with Steve. Among them were, "what brought you here?" "How and where did you grow up?" "What do you think of the current health care system in Britain, as opposed to what you have in America?" "What is your view on lady Bishops?"



Here Steve is being interviewed by Sally Naden, BBC Radio Lancashire. Along with Steve, were two ladies, a nurse, and another lady, who has written and illustrated children's books.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you honey!! I have every confidence that God will use this interview and many more to come (in His time) for His glory. I know you get nervous, but then I know you really have to put your trust in the Lord. That's the advice you give me, when I am given the opportunity to speak. Keep on going, I'm right by your side my dear!!

    ReplyDelete