Tuesday 21 September 2010

Life and Times of Steve and Sue



Since I've been blogging, I haven't shown you where we live and what type of scenery we are privileged to see on a daily basis. So periodically, I would like to let you see what we see.

We live on Duckworth Drive. The red and white "T" lets everyone know we are on a dead end street. To your left is our house. Steve's office is directly above the front door. The day this photo was taken, it was beautiful and no rain. We have wonderful neighbors and I'm thankful to the Lord that Steve found this house for us, while living here in England.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely quiet neighborhood! Nice to have that big shade tree in the front yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the house too dear, you make it a wonderful home to live in.

    ReplyDelete